- You live in the United States.
- However, if you live in Canada and meet all of the other requirements, feel free to shoot us an email… Let’s chat!
- You have 100 or more subscribers/followers.
- You post two or more times per week.
- You enjoy reading Christian-themed titles.
- We don’t carry any titles that conflict with Biblical values.
Meet our blogspectations? Great! Please Email our Review Coordinator, Kit, at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’ll work to match you with the books that you and to your followers are likely to get excited about. Then, scroll down for tips on writing and posting your review.
Cheat Sheet for Reviewers
Here are the basic elements to include in your review (these can be found inside the front cover of the book):
- Book Title
- ISBN #
- Publishing Date
The following questions may help get you started, but feel free to expand on them or use your own rating system. Remember, we’re asking for your honest opinion:
If fiction: the main characters and plot. If non-fiction: the main topic; highlights.
- Give a brief description of the book.
- What did you like? What didn’t you like?
Were you satisfied with the ending/content?
- Would you change anything?
Consider how the author organized the chapters and the information itself.
- What did you personally get out of this book?
Did it make you stop and think? Initiate interesting discussions with friends? This one's important!
- Would you like to read more books from this author?
- Would you have picked this book off the shelf?
Does the cover draw you in? Does the back cover summary describe it sufficiently?
- Would you recommend this book to others?
Also, at the bottom of your post, please include this phrase:
"To read more reviews like this one, go to Tell Us The Truth Reviews!"When you have finished your review and posted it on your own blog, please send Kit the link! If you do not have a blog, you can email her the review. We would also greatly appreciate it if you would post your review on pages like Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble as well.We hope these tips help you… happy reading! More questions? Contact KitIMPORTANT: If you find any spelling errors or mistakes in the books you receive, please refrain from posting these with your review. You may send those specific comments to us directly so we can work to correct them.