Christian Book Reviews hosteb by Bring It On! communications

April 9, 2013—Hello bloggers, reviewers, and book lovers!

We know-this site is looking a little rusty. We had to set aside our book reviews for several months in 2012, but we are back and hoping that you will join us!

In the weeks to come, many new reviews will be rolling in and when they do, we will be posting them to our new site which is nearly ready to launch. You can visit us at www.TellUsTheTruthReviews.com

So....out with the old.....in with the new! Thank you for being a fan of books! We love what you have to say!

Thursday, November 18, 2010


Review: The Next Great Move of God


"This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by: Bring It On Communications/Dr. LaSalle Vaughn for this review." No compensation was received and all opinions are mine, and mine alone.


WOW! Is all I can say about this book. I’m a reader, by nature, of all types of books. I love to read and I read quickly. This book has been difficult for me to read. It’s not light reading and if you pick this book up thinking that you will be wrong. However, it is a book to ponder on. To take it in chunks and really think about what the author is saying. As a girl who has been in church and a Christian for many, many years, I can honestly say that this book has challenged my thinking; is continuing to challenge my thinking. About what? About church in general. What we, as fallen humans, have made “church” to be, what we’ve made Jesus out to be.


I was captured the very first moment I picked up the book and in the foreward section read these words…”The question shouldn’t be, ‘where do you go to church?’ but ‘where are you submitted for training for the work of ministry?’” We, as Christians have a call to go out and for too many of us and for too many years we’ve begun to see the church as our “social” place, not as a place to bring the hurt that need healing. I’ve been caught up in it and in recent months have begun to have my eyes turned open as I begin to view “church” in a different light.
I haven’t yet found all the words to describe what I’ve read so far. I’m looking forward to the remainder of the book, as my heart and my head get stretched and challenged in ways that they haven’t been before. To see what I’ve always known in a different light.


The Next Great Move of God (Book by Dr. LaSalle Vaughn).
This author Dr. LaSalle Vaughn has written The Next Great Move of God-Christians Returning To Their Hebraic Roots. This book asks the question, "Have you ever considered the Jewishness of Jesus?" Most Christians are well versed on the topic of salvation but never leave the foot of the cross. As a result, they are likely to live defeated lives and experience many years of struggle and frustration. The purpose of this book is to equip people to look at the Bible through Hebrew eyes, helping to understand the need to be obedient to the entire Bible in a daily walk.


"God is shaking the Church into a level of reality. One key for the Church in days ahead will be to understand the concept of "One New Man." Devour the pages ahead and watch your heart come alive to the Word and will of God in a new way."
- Dr. Chuck D. Pierce, President Global Spheres Inc., President Glory of Zion International, Harvest Watchman, Global Harvest Ministries




Price: $10.70.


Put out by: Dr. LaSalle Vaughn.


Links: http://www.thenextgreatmoveofgod.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Next-Great-Move-God-Christians/dp/1935265059/ref=sr_1_

No comments:

Post a Comment