Christian Book Reviews hosteb by Bring It On! communications

April 9, 2013—Hello bloggers, reviewers, and book lovers!

We know-this site is looking a little rusty. We had to set aside our book reviews for several months in 2012, but we are back and hoping that you will join us!

In the weeks to come, many new reviews will be rolling in and when they do, we will be posting them to our new site which is nearly ready to launch. You can visit us at www.TellUsTheTruthReviews.com

So....out with the old.....in with the new! Thank you for being a fan of books! We love what you have to say!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FIRST WILD CARD TOUR - review


My review of The Key to the Kingdom:


I haven’t been to Disney World since I was a little girl, so I am not terribly familiar with all the rides and attractions that are there now, so I knew I was going to be entertained and interested by the Disney trivia in this book.  I’m not even a big Disney fan, but it is a place I would love to visit again, especially after reading The Key to the Kingdom.  I had such a good time reading this book, so much better than I had expected.  Not only is the story interesting, but all the trivia and the entire mystery of the book kept my attention and made this a fast read.  It didn’t take any time at all for me to get into this story.  Jeff Dixon really did an excellent job with the pace of the story and with adding interesting elements at just the right times.

You don’t have to be a Disney fan to enjoy The Key to the Kingdom, but it does help to have a good imagination and to love a good mystery.  I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I highly recommend it.  It is a good nerd book, and I mean that in a most flattering way because I am a nerd and I appreciate books like this and this kind of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment