Christian Book Reviews hosteb by Bring It On! communications

April 9, 2013—Hello bloggers, reviewers, and book lovers!

We know-this site is looking a little rusty. We had to set aside our book reviews for several months in 2012, but we are back and hoping that you will join us!

In the weeks to come, many new reviews will be rolling in and when they do, we will be posting them to our new site which is nearly ready to launch. You can visit us at www.TellUsTheTruthReviews.com

So....out with the old.....in with the new! Thank you for being a fan of books! We love what you have to say!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011



A little over a year ago, my husband took our girls and I to Disney World for the very first time (for us).  As magical as Disney World is, Jeff Dixon’s bookThe Key To The Kingdom takes it up yet another notch.  Dixon’s book is based on the popular theme park as he carefully unfolds a great mystery where characters scramble through the parks to uncover clues and missing pieces of one giant puzzle.

I soaked this book up in one weekend, so I consider this an easy, fun read.  I loved flipping through the pages and being able to mentally picture myself exactly where the characters were standing.  It’s one thing to build a scenario from scratch in your imagination as you read, but completely different when you’ve actually been to the place that the story unfolds.  The characters were easy to relate to and definitely kept me going.

My ONLY complaint would be that the many clues (trivia points) listed in the book weren’t neatly printed in the back for me to re-visit.  However, he did list his sources, so with a little work, I could easily educate myself on all Disney trivia (also, there are a few on his website).

Would I recommend this book? Definitely.  –Especially if you appreciate anything Disney (whether it’s theme parks, characters, or movies).
Book Price: $12.44 to $16, depending on where you buy it.  Available at BAMM, Borders, Amazon, and more.

This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by Bring It On Communications for this review.  All comments and opinions, however, are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment