Christian Book Reviews hosteb by Bring It On! communications

April 9, 2013—Hello bloggers, reviewers, and book lovers!

We know-this site is looking a little rusty. We had to set aside our book reviews for several months in 2012, but we are back and hoping that you will join us!

In the weeks to come, many new reviews will be rolling in and when they do, we will be posting them to our new site which is nearly ready to launch. You can visit us at www.TellUsTheTruthReviews.com

So....out with the old.....in with the new! Thank you for being a fan of books! We love what you have to say!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I love mystery novels, and who doesn't like to read about Disney World? I visited once as a child, and I would love to go again...especially after reading The Key To The Kingdom by Jeff Dixon.

In The Key To The Kingdom the main character is sent on a type of treasure hunt. One clue leads to another, and he can only figure out the clues by using his vast knowledge of all things Disney. He has some help along the way, and some obstacles as well. Some people are not who they seem to be... Prepare to be taken on a wild ride through the Disney parks with twists and turns along the way and a very surprise ending.

My Take
I was completely captivated by this book. I was treating myself by only reading it while I was breastfeeding (as a "reward" for making sure I was taking my time with the baby and not rushing her during feedings). But by the time I arrived at the denouement, I was reading it regardless of whether or not I was feeding the baby. I literally could not peel my eyes away from the book, and I could not wait to reach the end.

The book's plot hooked me right from the beginning, and I looked forward to each new clue and wondered what it all was leading to. Boy, was I surprised!! I did not see that ending coming at all. The author writes in beautiful, understandable prose, and he's a fantastic story teller. If you are looking for an easy read with an excellent story, then this is a book for you. If you love mysteries and treasure hunts, then this book is really for you. Do yourself a favor and go buy a copy today!!!

You can find out more about this book at The Key To The Kingdom website and Facebook page. You can find out more about Deep River Books (the publisher) on theDeep River Books website and on Twitter.

Cost: You can buy The Key To The Kingdom for $12.47 from Amazon.com.

Overall: We give The Key To The Kingdom a 10/10!

We were sent The Key to the Kingdom book free of charge for the sole purpose of this review; no other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.

This is a Mama Buzz review. The product was provided by Bring It On! Communications for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment