Christian Book Reviews hosteb by Bring It On! communications

April 9, 2013—Hello bloggers, reviewers, and book lovers!

We know-this site is looking a little rusty. We had to set aside our book reviews for several months in 2012, but we are back and hoping that you will join us!

In the weeks to come, many new reviews will be rolling in and when they do, we will be posting them to our new site which is nearly ready to launch. You can visit us at www.TellUsTheTruthReviews.com

So....out with the old.....in with the new! Thank you for being a fan of books! We love what you have to say!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Key To The Kingdom by Jeff Dixon



On The Back
Grayson Hawkes learns how imaginative and elaborate Walt Disney World is when he accepts an invitation that lands him in a world he never knew existed. Suddenly unraveling a perplexing puzzle and trying to solve a mysterious disappearance, Hawkes navigates through the kingdom where knowledge of seemingly unimportant Disney facts, and some divine help, are the only way he can discover the answers and get out.

Soon the lines between right and wrong begin to blur, and telling the difference between real and unreal becomes nearly impossible. Loyalty to faith, family, and friends are stretched to the extreme in a pulse quickening adventure through a magical place where dreams really do come true.


My Thoughts on The Key to the Kingdom
By: Jeff Dixon
As soon as I read through the first few pages I was hooked! Not only is The Key to the Kingdom an amazing story but it is told around fun facts of Disney World that I had never known. I loved looking up and researching the facts each time I read something fascinating in this wonderful book! I also kept thinking what would I do if I was in this situation? The book was told in a very believable format and I was impressed because even with some of this being farfetched it could have still really happened. I mean I would never even think about breaking into Disney World but then again I guess if it was a matter of life or death then I might! I found this book fully enjoyable and loved the suspense that I was left in each time I put it down! Truly one of the best books that I have ever read that centered on a Disney theme! Very fun and creative!

Buy It!
You may visit HERE to make a purchase!

I did receive a product for the purpose of this review Thanks to MamaBzz, However my opinion was used in this review and was not influenced in any way! All thoughts are my own and may vary from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment