Christian Book Reviews hosteb by Bring It On! communications

April 9, 2013—Hello bloggers, reviewers, and book lovers!

We know-this site is looking a little rusty. We had to set aside our book reviews for several months in 2012, but we are back and hoping that you will join us!

In the weeks to come, many new reviews will be rolling in and when they do, we will be posting them to our new site which is nearly ready to launch. You can visit us at www.TellUsTheTruthReviews.com

So....out with the old.....in with the new! Thank you for being a fan of books! We love what you have to say!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Real Prince Charming Review


An entire generation of young women are being consumed by today’s dating trend; immersing them in various dating relationships. Over and over again these young women struggle with purity, the lack of self confidence and security in God to stand up for their beliefs and values. They long for a fairytale ending and cling to unrealistic expectations, past hurts and guilt, turning mot toward romantic pursuits. However, the secret to finding The Real Prince Charming is becoming the woman that God has called you to be and learning that He longs to have an intimate relationship with you.

Why would you wait for less When you could have God’s best?

My Thoughts on The Real Prince Charming
By: Michelle Raftery

Every young girl dreams of being swept away in a princess romance. We have our ideals set from the first time we see a Disney Princess movie and they don’t seem to ever change. But the reality is that men are not all love songs and romantic movies. In fact they are very little of either one. I for one know how hard it can be when you are waiting for Prince Charming to ride out on a white steed and up until I met my husband I was looking for just that. In fact I was even so bold to tell a man (on our first date) that we would date for a long while but he would never be my husband. I was correct with that and we ended up dating for four years. But, the truth is that it is not just about finding Prince Charming as we will never find our ‘Perfect Man’ but we can find the man perfect for us and that is just what I have done!

The Real Prince Charming told it exactly how it is! I see so many young girls around me who push off love because it is not what they want it to be. We need to re-think our ideals and realize that our prince charming are chosen by none other than the Lord himself. If we follow the path of God then we will find our Mr. Perfect. But, even then he will still be human! I like how Michelle Raftery put it when she wrote this book. It even had me re-thinking many aspects of my Marriage! Not that my marriage is bad! I feel that it is pretty awesome and with Michelle’s tips it will be even better!

Buy It!
You may go HERE to make a purchase

I did receive a product for the purpose of this review, However my opinion was used in this review and was not influenced in any way! All thoughts are my own and may vary from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment